T600-B (100PK) BLACK UV
Miniature Nylon 6/6 Cable Ties
• 6.30" long
• .10" wide
• 18 lb Tensile Strength
• Temperature Rating: -40°F to 185°F
• Flammability Rating: UL 94 V-2
• Package contains 100 cable ties
• Miniature cross section features a curved tip for easy threading and handling
• Versatile cable ties can be used in countless applications
• One-piece construction for consistent performance and reliability
• Lowest threading force of any one-piece cable tie in the industry
• Curved tip is easy to pick up from flat surfaces and allows faster initial threading to speed installation
UV Black Cable Ties
• Greater resistance to damage caused by ultraviolet light – indoor or outdoor use
• UV Black Nylon 6/6 is used in continuous or extended exposure to outdoor sunlight.
• The nylon cable tie is a weather resistant grade, enduring additional ultraviolet (UV) light.
• This grade is produced by incorporating stabilizers in the nylon resin. UV Stabilized Nylon cable ties are available only in black.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!